**FREE FREIGHT ON THESE FANS TO THE CONTINENTAL USA.V18-BD SELL SHEET
Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other DeWalt battery-operated tools. Introducing the all-new Super Vac 18”
variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt FLEXVOLT® batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most swappable PPV interface on the market.
Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with 180+ products, including our fan and Super Vac’s dependable history.
UP TO 35 MINUTES OF RUN TIME*
Unlike other brands, we back our numbers with true third-party testing. The ratings below are based on tests in accordance with the Air Movement Control Association (AMCA Standard 240). You’ll find this unit proudly listed under positive Pressure Ventilator at bit.ly/PPV-AMCA-certification.
* Run time based on battery selection
Model: V18-BD. Weight(w/Batteries): 46 LBS. Motor: VARIABLE SPEED DC WITH 120 VAC SHORE POWER. Setback: 15 FT.
For Output Rating: Angle 10 DEGREES. OUTPUT: 18,417 CFM.
18″ BLADES – H. x W. x D.: 25.75″ x 25.75″ x 11.75″
DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah (2)
(Compatible with all DeWalt
20/60/120V MAX Tools).
1. Curved Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; curved design provides higher grip for better ergonomics.
2. Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features one of the most compact, lightweight designs among battery PPVs with its aluminum frame design.
3. Stream Shaper Guard: Allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard is available by request
4. Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
5. Shore Power: 120-240V AC operation .
6. Standard Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.