These hard-working boots never clock-out, even if your shift turns into a double. Our exclusive Vibram® ATS (All-Terrain Sole) provides exceptional traction on any surface. GORE® CROSSTECH® triple layer moisture barrier is the toughest in the industry. Safety features include a flexible Lenzi L-Protection puncture-resistant insole, triple-rib ladder shank and composite safety toe. These station boots are EMS and Wildland firefighting certified for the person who has to be prepared for everything.
9" LEATHER BOOT
• GORE® CROSSTECH® Waterproof Lining
• Full-Grain, Flame/Cut-Resisting Leather
• Steel Triple-Rib Logger Shank
• Exclusive Vibram® ATS Outsole
• Cement Construction
• Meets NFPA 1999 EMS, & 1977 Wildland Certified.
Not designed for NFPA 1971 structural fire fighting.