*Don't see your size listed? Call or email us - we can provide any size.
Stealth pants include cuttingedge
design elements that focus
on comfort, functionality and
ergonomics. Exactly what you would
expect in a premium set of gear.
Continuing the design style of the
coat, Stealth pants are beveled cut
with a lowered front and a slightly
raised back. Loaded with features,
these ergonomic pants make fatigue
a thing of the past.
Compliant to the current 2018 Edition of
NFPA 1971 Standard on Protective
Ensembles for Structural Firefighting.
Two-tone Stealth has:
• Black Bottom Sleeve Panel in same base material
as coat body.
• Black Lower Leg Panel in same base material
as pant body.
• Colors separated by LazerMax™ Trim.
• Beveled Waist Design – Low front with slight
rise towards rear.
• Pant Closure: 2” Wide Black Kevlar® Belt with
belt Loop/Handle Grips, Snap and Velcro®
• Single Lower Leg Panel with center rear seam
– no side seams exposed to abrasion.
• 2” x 10” x 10” Pant Expansion Pocket with
pocket pull-tabs, lined with Kevlar® Twill.
• Black Stedshield Double Padded Knees with
Side Kick Extension Panel.
• Black Stedshield Pant Cuff Reinforcements –
• Lime/Yellow 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective
Material for enhanced visibility –
• Reverse Boot Cut.
• Black-Ops Multi Adjust Suspenders – No Metal
Suspender Buttons! - included with pants. Black Ops™ Suspenders
No more suspender buttons!
Lakeland’s exclusive Black-Ops™
Suspenders are ergonomic in design with
maximum flexibility for fit. They can be adjusted
along the waistband to accommodate any torso.
The unique design prevents the suspenders from
slipping off the shoulders. For added comfort, a
horizontal strap connects the two front straps,
further securing them in place.
• LazerMax™ Trim.
*What Is LazerMax?
LazerMax™ is a Lakeland proprietary
patented feature that significantly
increases the visibility of first
responders in low light conditions.
We create piping made from
3M® Silver Scotchlite™ material, and
wrap it around Kevlar® cording. This
piping is then sewn into the seams of
our garments. In low light conditions,
when LazerMax™ Trim is hit by light,
it almost looks like it’s “plugged in”.
It really pops!