*Don't see your size listed? Call or email us - we can provide any size.
*Please provide coat sleeve length when ordering via. email or telephone.Lakeland Fire
You’re not afraid of pushing the limits
when battling fires. It’s what you do.
We’ve pushed the limits too in ergonomic
design, features and aesthetics
in a premium garment.
The Stealth™ is light years ahead of
the competition and has been proven
on the fire grounds and on the Combat
Challenge courses. Lightweight
and maneuverable like its namesake,
the Stealth™ comes loaded with all
the standard features you need and
then some. Stand out with Stealth™!
Two-tone Stealth has:
• Black Bottom Sleeve Panel in same base
material as coat body.
• Black Lower Leg Panel in same base material
as pant body.
• Colors separated by LazerMax™ Trim.
Outer Shell: Kombat Flex Pbi Gold 6.9 ounce.
Thermal liner & moisture barrier: Glide Ice SL2 with Stedair 3000.
Compliant to the current 2018 Edition of
NFPA 1971 Standard on Protective
Ensembles for Structural Firefighting.
• Beveled Hem, 29” Front, 35” Back,
graded to size.
• Plastic Delrin® YKK® Zipper/Velcro® Closure.
• NYC Style Lime/Yellow 3M™ Scotchlite™
Reflective Material for enhanced visibility -
• Ergonomic Pleated Back/Shoulders.
• Easy Grip™ DRD.
• Internal Outer Shell Draw Cord to
• Napoleon Pocket under Storm Flap.
• Low Profile 3” Collar with Hanger Loop.
• Set-In Pleated Ergonomically Curved Sleeves.
• 7” Black Kevlar® Thumbhole Wristers.
• 5” Deep Black Stedshield Sleeve Wells.
• Black Ara-Shield Coat Cuff Reinforcements –
• 2” x 3.5” x 8” Radio Pocket with Velcro®
Antenna Opening on each side of Flap.
• Self Mic Strap above Radio Pocket.
• Universal Flashlight Holder.
• 2” x 8” x 8” Coat Expansion Pockets with
• Liner Inspection Velcro® Opening.
• LazerMax™ Trim.
*What Is LazerMax?
LazerMax™ is a Lakeland proprietary
patented feature that significantly
increases the visibility of first
responders in low light conditions.
We create piping made from
3M® Silver Scotchlite™ material, and
wrap it around Kevlar® cording. This
piping is then sewn into the seams of
our garments. In low light conditions,
when LazerMax™ Trim is hit by light,
it almost looks like it’s “plugged in”.