*Don't see your size listed? Call or email us - we can provide any size.
*Please provide coat sleeve length when ordering via. email or telephone.
B2™ is our workhorse. Nose down and
grind it out. Utilitarian in every aspect
and more... You don’t have to spec
out needed options – they’re already
This power house is ready for battle
with all the great Lakeland features
you need to get the job done.
• 6.9 oz. Gold Pioneer Outer Shell.
• Defender® M SL2 Camo Print Thermal Liner.
• Stedair 3000® Moisture Barrier.
Compliant to the current 2018 Edition of
NFPA 1971 Standard on Protective
Ensembles for Structural Firefighting.
• 32” Length Coat.
• Plastic Delrin® YKK® Zipper/Velcro® Closure.
• NYC Style Lime/Yellow 3M™ Scotchlite™
Reflective Material for enhanced visibility -
• Ergonomic Pleated Back/Shoulders.
• Easy Grip™ DRD.
• Low Profile 3” Collar with Hanger Loop.
• Set-In Pleated Ergonomically Curved Sleeves.
• 7” Black Kevlar® Thumb hole Wristers.
• 5” Deep Black Stedprene Sleeve Wells.
• Black Stedshield Coat Cuff Reinforcements –
• 2” x 3.5” x 8” Radio Pocket with Velcro®
Antenna Opening on each side of Flap.
• Self Mic Strap above Radio Pocket.
• Universal Flashlight Holder.
• 2” x 8” x 8” Coat Expansion Pockets
• Liner Inspection Velcro® Opening.
• 3 Snap Tabs at the hem to secure the liner to
the outer shell.
• LazerMax™ Trim.
*What Is LazerMax?
LazerMax™ is a Lakeland proprietary
patented feature that significantly
increases the visibility of first
responders in low light conditions.
We create piping made from
3M® Silver Scotchlite™ material, and
wrap it around Kevlar® cording. This
piping is then sewn into the seams of
our garments. In low light conditions,
when LazerMax™ Trim is hit by light,
it almost looks like it’s “plugged in”.
It really pops!