Ergonomic gear that meets
Wildland/Urban Search and Rescue
*Regular torso length*.
• Stand Up Overlapping Collar.
• 2-Piece Set-In Sleeves.
• Beefy Take-Up Strap at Cuffs and Waist.
• Vertical Back Pleats.
• 2x3.5x8 Radio Pocket on Left Chest.
• Mic Strap above Radio Pocket.
• 5x5 Spade Pocket with flap on Right Chest.
• Side Slash Pocket.
• Pass thru pockets with Snap closure.
• 2x10x10 Expansion Pockets.
• (2) 6.5x8 Rear Internal Seat Pockets with Flaps.
• Black Ara-Shield Knee Reinforcements.
• 18” High-Temp Black Delrin YKK Leg Zippers.
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective Material
for enhanced visibility.
• LazerMax™ Trim on outside Arm and
Body/Leg seams. LazerMax™ is a Lakeland proprietary
patented feature that significantly
increases the visibility of first
responders in low light conditions.
We create piping made from
3M® Silver Scotchlite™ material, and
wrap it around Kevlar® cording. This
piping is then sewn into the seams of
our garments. In low light conditions,
when LazerMax™ Trim is hit by light,
it almost looks like it’s “plugged in”.
It really pops!