Ergonomic gear that meets
Wildland/Urban Search and Rescue
Our Dual Cert Pants just got better!
We’ve upgraded the pants to include the snaptabs
and segregated MOLLE style loops! This
feature allows you to install as an option our
Black-Ops Suspenders! Or, order our 2” Kevlar®
belt for maximum wear and tear!
• 2” Elasticized Rear Waistband.
• Five 3.5” Belt Loops.
• Side Slash Pocket.
• 2” x 10” x 10” Expansion Pockets.
• 6” x 6.5” Rear Pleated Pockets with Flaps.
• Triple Pleated Knees.
• Black Ara-Shield Reinforced Knees.
• 18” High-Temp Black Delrin YKK Leg Zippers.
• Beefy Take-Up Strap at Cuffs.
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective
Material for enhanced visibility
• LazerMax™ Trim on outside leg seams. LazerMax™ is a Lakeland proprietary
patented feature that significantly
increases the visibility of first
responders in low light conditions.
We create piping made from
3M® Silver Scotchlite™ material, and
wrap it around Kevlar® cording. This
piping is then sewn into the seams of
our garments. In low light conditions,
when LazerMax™ Trim is hit by light,
it almost looks like it’s “plugged in”.
It really pops!