Ergonomic gear that meets
Wildland/Urban Search and Rescue
• Coat Length: 29” Front / 34” Back.
• Stand-up Overlapping Collar.
• 2-Piece Curved Set-In Pleated Sleeves.
• Beefy Take-Up Strap at Cuffs.
• Vertical Back Pleats.
• 2” x 3.5” x 8” Radio Pocket on Left Chest.
• Mic Strap above Radio Pocket.
• 5.5” x 6” Pleated Pocket with flap on Right
• 2” x 8” x 8” Cargo/Hand-warmer Base Pockets.
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective
Material for enhanced visibility.
• LazerMax™ Reflective Piping on sleeves,
shoulders and back. LazerMax™ is a Lakeland proprietary
patented feature that significantly
increases the visibility of first
responders in low light conditions.
We create piping made from
3M® Silver Scotchlite™ material, and
wrap it around Kevlar® cording. This
piping is then sewn into the seams of
our garments. In low light conditions,
when LazerMax™ Trim is hit by light,
it almost looks like it’s “plugged in”.
It really pops!