The 911-RKM Super Duty Master Kit is our most forceful kit. This kit features the most powerful and hardest hitting hammer. This is the kit that is used when you don’t know what you will need to cut to perform the Rescue or Extrication. The 911-RKM uses .498 shank chisels and includes non-turn and turn type chisels, and all the items necessary to start the Rescue or Extrication process.
The 911-RKM Master Kit includes a 1/2” Impact Wrench (Ajax #1985), and an 11-Piece fractional socket set (Ajax #1986).
(1) 1976 Hammer for .498-in. shank tools.
(1) 3700S-3 Retainer.
(1) 8245H Regulator.
(2) 8260 Ergo Chisel Grip (non-turn).
(1) 3190-12-PL 12-in. Moil Point (non-turn).
(2) 3189-PL Double Blade Panel Cutter (non-turn).
(2) 3180-PL Kwik Cutter (non-turn).
(2) 3180-18-PL 18-in. Kwik Cutter (non-turn).
(2) 3089-PL Double Blade Panel Cutter (turn-type).
(2) 3080-PL Kwik Cutter (turn-type).
(1) 1985 1/2 in. Impact Wrench.
(2) 3080-18-PL 18-in.Kwik Cutter (turn-type).
(1) 1030 15-ft., 3/8-in. Hose.
(1) 1045 3/8-in. Male Connector (1/4-in. NPT hammer).
(1) 1048 3/8-in. Male Connector (1/4-in. NPT regulator).
(1) 1052 3/8-in. Female Coupler (3/8-in. NPT hose).
(1) 8246 Gauge Guard.
(1) 5317 20-in. Steel Kit Box.
(1) 8259 Kit Box Liner.
(1) 1074 4-oz. Oil.
(1) 674-RT Trim Removal Tool.
(1) 1986 11 PC. Fractional Socket Set.